Lake Lift Competition
Saturday, Aug. 20th at 4:35pm
The annual Lake Lift Competition has grown from 3 contestants in 2010 to 16 at our last competition! We have had winners from North Carolina, South Carolina and even Indiana! Here are the rules:
- We will have 2 divisions: Adult and Youth
- Space is limited to 15 adult couples (ages 18-years-old or older) and 5 youth couples (ages 17-years-old or younger)
- Each couple get 3 practice lifts in the lake. You do not have to use your practice lifts if you do not want to.
- For the "real deal" lift, the judge will time your lift.
- The couple who holds their lift the longest wins!
- As soon as the person being lifted falls, the timer stops.
- All contestants must sign a liability waiver to compete.